Citizen Rights Protection Council is a Universal Ngo that strongly believes in facilitating every needy, underprivileged, deprived and neglected section of the society and Country.
Empowering women and Awareness campaigns, Educating children, Senior citizens’ concerns, Health & Medical Camps, Clean Environment drives & campaigns, Special workshops for Girls (Defense Training & Awareness), Counseling, Distributing basic need items to the street dwellers, are some of the core programs undertaken by us.
We believe in a holistic approach and aim at rendering help, building support, encouraging & motivating every person in need. Every individual deserves a Right to Life with dignity!
We Aim & Support
- To undertake and organize social activities and social awareness programmes for the benefit and welfare of the society.
- Educational Aids and Scholarships
- Promote Gender Equality and work towards Women Empowerment, prohibit Child Labour and Child Abuse
- General Health Care and improve Maternity Health and requirements
- Awareness programs and seminars on HIV AIDS, T.B., Cervical Cancer, Breast Cancer, Diabeties, Hypertension, Stress Management etc
- To support and Assist the Weaker and Unemployed sections and provide them with assured jobs.
- Awareness camps regarding the prohibition of Female Infanticide and prohibition on Pre Natal Sex Awareness
- Defense Training to Girls and women for self protection in crucial times.
- Cleanliness drives and encouraging means for Green and Clean Environment.
- Protection against domestic Violence, Suicide.
- Educate, Train and Provide Farmers with better techniques, fertilizers and farm assistance.
- Support and Provide Food, Clothing, Books etc to poor and dropout students, street dwellers.
- Rehab centres, Old Age Homes and other assistance to the distressed and elderly.
- Relief and Aid in times of Natural disasters and calamities.